What is PM-UDAY Yojana 2021?
DDA PM-Uday Yojana is a scheme launched by the government of India for Delhi citizens under which people with flats and houses in unauthorized colonies can apply online and get ownership rights. PM-Uday registration online portal is already active for the registry of all flats and houses falling under unauthorized colonies. According to the PM Uday news, one needs to follow the PM-Uday registration process and get the registry papers by paying a nominal fee.
As per the reports, around 40 lakhs of people live in unauthorized colonies in Delhi and will get the ownership of their houses and flats under PM Uday awas adhikar yojana. Apart from this, people can also get a loan against their flats and houses. Before applying for PM-Uday Scheme, you should know all the details regarding DDA-PM Uday Scheme, PM Uday online registration, and don’t forget to check the PM Uday unauthorized colony list. If you have any query regarding the PM Uday unauthorized colony registration process or any issue during the PM-Uday login process, contact the PM Uday help desk by making a call on the PM-Uday customer care number.
What is PM Uday Scheme?
PM Uday Scheme stands for Prime Ministers Unauthorized Colonies in Delhi Awas Adhikar Yojana. It was passed by the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha of the Parliament to facilitate regulations of the colonies and handing over the ownership rights of the properties to the anxious residents. PM Uday awas adhikar yojana is a step towards ensuring dignity in the lives of thousands of families.
You must be thinking about how you can get the ownership rights of your flat or home if you are living in an unauthorized colony in Delhi. DDA PM-Uday Yojana is specially launched to resolve your problem. The PM-Uday scheme provides ownership rights to the people living in unauthorized colonies of Delhi. A portal has been developed for the registration of homes and filing application form for ownership rights in unauthorized territories. PM-Uday Delhi scheme is being implemented by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) on a priority basis. Any person who wants to get detailed information about the PM-Uday scheme can directly contact the PM Uday help desk by calling the official PM Uday customer care number. The people can also contact us by calling on our support number, and we will provide them every detail about the PM Uday awas adhikar yojana. Let’s discuss all the details about the PM-Uday registration process and the documents required to apply for the PM-Uday registration online.
Documents Required with the Application Form
If you are among those who want to get your house’s ownership rights or flat, you have to do the PM-Uday registration online along with the following documents. The documents required for DDA PM-Uday Yojana are as follows:
- Possession Document
- Payment Document
- Agreement to sell
- Latest Ownership Document / Latest GPA
- Electricity Bill
- Property Tax Mutation Document
- Previous Chain of Documents in Serial order
- Documentary Proof of construction before 1st January 2015. (In case of Built-up properties)
- Any other Ownership document
If you possess these documents, you can quickly complete the PM-Uday registration process. If there is any query while performing the PM Uday unauthorized colony registration, contact PM Uday help desk by making a call on PM Uday helpline number. The experts will resolve all the queries you are facing while completing the registration process. If you are not able to reach the official PM Uday help desk, then contact our helpline number. We are available 24/7 to resolve all your queries and give you all the details regarding the PM-Uday scheme.
PM-Uday Registration Process
If you are looking to apply for PM-Uday Yojana online, you must complete the PM-Uday registration process. You have to visit the online portal of the DDA PM-Uday scheme and complete the registration. If you face a problem while applying for the PM Uday awas adhikar yojana, contact the PM Uday help desk by making a call on the PM Uday DDA helpline number. The experts sitting there will resolve your queries and help you in filling the application form. However, sometimes it becomes difficult to contact the experts of the official PM Uday help desk due to heavy rush. In that case, you can take our help by calling our support number, and we will complete your PM Uday online registration on your behalf without any trouble. Now, let’s discuss the process of PM-Uday online registration.
User Registration:First, you have to sign up by entering the communication details and the details of your property for which you are filling the form.
- Visit this page to start the PM-Uday online registration process.
- Fill all the details carefully and then submit the application form.
- Once the registration is successful, you will get an acknowledged receipt that contains PM uday registration number. Note it down or take a print out. In case of any issue, contact PM-Uday customer care number.
Online Form Filling:
Once the registration is complete, you have to perform the PM-Uday login process and to fill the application form.
- To sign-in, visit this page or go to the homepage and tap on “File Application.”
- Now, enter your mobile number and press the “Send OTP” option. You will receive a code on your phone; enter the code in the provided space and then enter the captcha code. Now, press login to continue. If you didn’t get the OTP, check your number and try again or contact PM Uday customer care number.
- You will be redirected to the PM Uday online registration page. In case of any issue, contact the PM-Uday customer care number.
- You will see a link on the right top corner of the page that possesses all the details of the Empanelled agency for fitting Geo-coordinates of your home.
- Now you need to contact the agency and ask for setting up the coordinates.
- The agency officers will visit your property, set the geo-coordinates & upload the same in the DDA portal. If the uploading process is taking time, then contact PM Uday gis number for instant help.
- Once the GIS agency does the process, you will receive a unique “GIS ID” on your registered mobile number and email id. You have to enter the GIS ID in the PM-Uday Delhi application form. If you didn’t receive the GIS ID, contact PM Uday gis number for help.
Enter the following information correctly in the application form:
- Property Owner’s details
- Property Details
- Land details on which property is located
- Floor (s) for which the application is being filed.
- Once you have filled in all the information, double-check it again to be extra sure. Now press on “Preview Draft” to check all the data you have filled. If everything is fine, submit the application form by uploading your signature and accepting the declaration clauses.
- You have to enter the OTP for the verification again before making the final submission of your application form. If there is any issue in receiving the OTP, contact PM Uday customer care number for instant help.
- Once everything is done, take the print out of your application form and note your PM Uday registration number.
The process is now complete. If you don’t want to get into this complicated process, instead of calling PM Uday helpline number, take our help. We are available 24/7 to assist you in all your issues, and you can give the stress of filling PM Uday unauthorized colony registration form to our professional team. We will complete all the work on your behalf without any worry.
Most of the people living in unauthorized colonies of Delhi do not know how to apply to get the ownership rights of their houses or flats. We are here to help those who cannot fill the online application form on their own. Suppose you are among those who don’t know how to get your property’s ownership rights under PM-Uday Delhi awas adhikar yojana. In that case, you can directly contact the PM Uday help desk by calling the PM Uday DDA helpline number or take our help by calling our support number. We are available 24/7 to help you out with any issue or query related to PM-Uday unauthorised colony registration. According to the PM Uday news, if your property falls in the PM Uday unauthorized colony list, then you can claim the ownership rights of your flat or house by applying under the DDA PM-Uday yojana.
Our primary motive is to help all the people living in unauthorized colonies of Delhi to get the ownership rights of their houses and flats in a trouble-free way. They have to contact us with all the necessary documents required for the DDA PM-Uday yojana, and we will do the PM-Uday registration online on their behalf. We will give our best to ensure that our customers get ownership rights as soon as possible in a hassle-free way. So, what are you thinking about now? Contact us directly and be the legal owner of your property.